Friday, February 3, 2012

The Flying Blue Animitron Part 3


"Katie. Katie?"  Sissy , Siisy."  Where were those girls. She sighed. Mom walked to the window. She saw her girls out among the trees in the backyard. They were standing under the pear tree. Sissy picked a pear and ate it. Yes, pears were in season now. And how nice to have them in one's backyard.
    She remembered how beautiful the little flowers were when pears were in bloom. They had an apple tree as well.. and a cranberry. How unbelievable those flowers were. When the entire tree was engulfed in blooms it looked like a pink cloud.
    AH, Ron Paul is on television. I think i shall sit and watch.  That stupid sticky
couch. I wonder if anyone else hated that couch. But my mother wanted to give it to me.. I couldn't say 'no', could I?

No comments:

Post a Comment