Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Big Blue Flying Animitron Pt. 2

    Sissy's face tilted in that odd way she had of sliding off. Her eyes were glassy, and she did look very far away.
Day dreaming no doubt. That is a family trait. To day dream. We all did slide  off very often. Well, I know I did, often.
     "Sissy," I said so softly, it sounded like the thin line between lip and glass. "Sissy,"
     "Hm mm, yes,"
     "Well, there you are. Where did you go?".
     "Forgive me if I go up the stairs dear Jayne?"
     "Surely not, of course go. Ring me if anything, will you?"
     "Certainly."
     "Alright then, good night."
     "Good night,"
      Alright, I thought then. She is Sissy E. 
     E. I filed E. in England. When Sissy E. came out things weren't to bad. She was so terribly proper..  ARGH! I actually could not stand E. Her psychiatrist was unendurable. Tight lipped. I ultimately favored my thought that Dr. was made of stone.
     Time, come back please...please. Aah, I believe time is not who he says he is. Telling me he is quarter past three and three fifteen at the same time. When I asked about this curious debacle, he only said to me this outrageous ditty... Well, he said, time did "you are able to stand in different places at the same time"
     What?, I asked. He just watched me, and tilted his head in that queer manner, the same as Sissy had done, and then he was off.
     I wonder which letter Sissy will be tomorrow. Provided she doesn't get up in the middle of the night requiring a new and different letter. Then of course to decide whether the letter is upper or lower case.

No comments:

Post a Comment